It’s the season to go gift shopping again, and you may be wondering what to get for your boho, dreamy, floaty, new age, spiritual, environmentally conscious friend or relative.
Choosing gifts for hippie chicks isn’t that hard, once you know what makes them tick. On the photo above you can see a few gift ideas, which you honestly can’t go wrong with. Here’s why:
1. Turquoise Ruffle Scarf – because it’s crochet (a hippie’s favourite) and handmade here at Cosmic HQ. No slavery involved in the creation of this unique, stylish and cosy little number.
2. Chunky Jade Bracelet – hippies cannot have enough crystals and gemstones in their collection. They are healing stones, didn’t you know? And they spread so much positive vibes. Lots of bracelets are in the sale, so check out the others, too.
3. Red Crochet Flower Brooch – because hippie chicks are a bit like butterflies, they love flowers. They love to adorn their clothes and bags with flowers. Flowers everywhere. Buy them one, which lasts and they can stick anywhere they like. And yes, it’s handmade here at Cosmic HQ, too.
4. Pink Embroidered Jewellery Roll – for all those healing crystal jewellery pieces. And this one is sparkly and fairly traded from India. See the full range of jewellery rolls.
5. Turquoise Brocade Purse – because it’s sparkly, fairly traded and fits into a tiny handbag or trouser pocket. More purses here.
6. Hand-embossed Leather Notebook – perfect handbag size to record poems, thoughts, dreams, quotes, words of wisdom and phone numbers of lovely people. Also, its paper is made of recycled cotton waste. No tree had to die in the making of this product, and the pattern contains flowers, too.
Join our mailing list and receive a 10% discount voucher in return.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram